More Than 90% Of Retail Traders Lose Money In Stock Markets While Day Trading?
One of the top reasons is that they use indicators to trade.
Are you confused?
Well, if you’re also trading using indicators, then you’re using the wrong information.
Here’s why… Indicators are actually built by a formula using price. You change the data in the formula and you’ll get different results.
So, you can actually manipulate the indicators. That’s why some indicators will provide you bullish signal and some of them show a bearish signal at the same time.
However, you can tweak your favorite indicators and make them bullish too, and now you have “confirmation” from both indicators.
Does it make sense? Of course not! It’s madness.
So, it is better to stop relying on trading indicators for your analysis. As it doesn’t provide you with any insights into the markets or their behavior.
Without knowing market behavior, you can’t make the right trading decisions. Without the right trading decisions, you’ll lose money consistently in the markets.
Now you’re thinking: “How do I know what the market is doing?”
Well, you should learn how to read the price action of the markets. Because, unlike indicators, price action isn’t manipulated by formulas.
Moreover, it helps you to understand what the market is doing and its behavior.
And if you’re interested to learn more, then I’m excited to introduce you to ‘Day Trading For Living – Price Action Strategy ‘.
This is not just another “price action” strategy. Price Action Trading Strategy helps you how to interpret what the markets are telling you and adopt the right trading strategy for it.
This means you can better time your entries, exits, and even “predict” market turning points. Now you don’t need to rely on trading indicators, fundamental news, or any signal services.
And once you’ve studied Price Action Trading Strategy, you’ll be able to spot trading opportunities like a pro.
Now, I’ll be honest.
This trading strategy is not a holy grail and neither it is a get-rich-quick scheme. Furthermore, this trading strategy is not going to make you profits every single day.
But, if you’re willing to invest the time to master price action trading, then you have a good chance of becoming a consistently profitable trader.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in Price Action Trading Strategy…
Program: Day Trading For Living [Advance] in Guwahati
Session Time: 16 Hours (8 Days) – 2 Hours Each Day
Training Fee: 19,999/- Offer Fee: 14,999/-
- 9 awesome facts about trading that nobody tells you (This is why more than 90% of traders lose consistently).
- Why are retail traders not able to generate profits consistently from trading and how you can avoid it?
- One thing you must have if you want to become a consistently profitable trader.
- Hacks to make a myriad of money from trading without blowing up your trading account.
- Market Structure every professional trader must know. Once you know it, you can deploy your trading strategy very easily.
- Price action helps you to know when Support & Resistance is about to break. That means you are analyzing the market more accurately and predicting market turning points.
- Read candlestick chart patterns like a pro that nobody tells you and time your entries and exit in a much better way.
- Always Hit Stop Loss! Know how you can avoid it and keep SL in right place.
- Focus on how you can position your trading size so you don’t risk too much.
- How you can ride massive trends in bull & bear markets and get a high risk to reward on your trades.
- Capture swings in the market so you can buy low and sell high and improve your win rate.
- How to focus on winning trading strategies to beat the markets.
- Price Action Trading Strategy: A simple trading strategy to profit in bull & bear markets – without indicators.
- Identify high-probability reversal trades using a simple price action trading strategy.
- A powerful breakout trading strategy that allows you to get high returns and quickly transform your trading from losing to winning.
- How to quickly record the trades that help you to fix your mistakes and increase your profits.
- Why you must focus on the process and not on the outcome.
- How you can anticipate market reversals ahead of time?
- How to manage your trades like a pro and exit your trades before the market reverse against you.
- Price action patterns that signal the market is about to make a big move [95% of traders don’t know this]
- Charts and examples so you can easily understand the trading strategies and concepts.
And that’s only a fraction of what you’ll learn…
A free mentorship program for lifetime.
Get 2 Free Proprietary Option Trading Strategy
1 Auto Buy Sell Signal Generator Software absolutely Free For Life
So, Who Needs Price Action Trading Strategy?
This is FOR you if:
- You want to learn proven techniques to trade Forex, Stocks, Futures, and Cryptocurrencies.
- You’re a discretionary day trader, swing trader, or position trader who wants to master price action trading.
- You want to trade using a simple “naked” chart.
This is NOT for you if:
- You want to turn Rs. 5000 into Rs. 100,000 in a few short months.
- You want a trading system that makes money every day.
Become a professional stock market trader by joining our share market training in Guwahati.
Our stock market courses will be taught to you in live markets. More than 90 percent of the time will be devoted to practical and real situations.
For more information on the stock market training program, please contact us at:
H/No 12, Nayan Nagar, Forest Gate
Mother Teresa Road,
Guwahati – 781026, Assam, India
Behind Indian Oil Petrol Pump (Mathgharia Auto Service) and
Near Shani Mandir (Nayan Nagar)
Email: [email protected]
Phone No: 8638262359
Whats App: 8638262359
Financial trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to trade the financial markets.
This website is intended for educational purposes only. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website.
The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.