Category Archives: Intraday Strategies

Option Selling Trading Strategy To Generate Regular Income [9.20 Short Straddle]

By | May 21, 2022

Do you want an option selling trading strategy that can generate regular income? Then try this 9.20 Short Straddle option selling strategy. We know that the market trends nearly 30% of the time and the remaining 70% of the time it traded in sideways. That is the advantage of option sellers because premiums will decay… Read More »

4 Awesome Intraday Trading Tools Pro Traders Use [2021]

By | July 13, 2021

What intraday trading tools you use while analyzing markets in a real-time environment? Day trading is a risky business and so the margin of error is minimum. Moreover, you must know how intraday works. You need to be very cautious before you place any trade. Focus and discipline is the key thing that will make… Read More »

Trend Lines Trading Strategy That Will Change The Way You Trade [Advanced]

By | July 14, 2021

Do you know trend lines trading strategy which is dead-simple to use, a high probability trade setup with pin-point accuracy and capture maximum profits effortlessly, price-action on what happens on touch of Trend Lines, a trend following strategy and that means you have the odds stacked on your side. Then you have come to the… Read More »

Stock Market Day Trading Tips : Pre Opening Trade Setup [2019]

By | July 27, 2021

Indian bourses likely to open with a positive note as suggested by global cues. Traders can check out more pre-opening stock market day trading tips in Equity, Futures & Options, Commodities, and Currencies. You can also check out live intraday trading calls to make money from stocks and index trading. You can expect pullback in BankNifty and Nifty… Read More »

Algo Trading: Avoid Losing Money In The Stock Market

By | November 20, 2019

Algo trading is a new way of doing intraday trading these days. So, what is the catch? Well, it is a common belief that more than 90 per cent of retail traders loses money in day trading. I believe you’re also one of them and that’s why you are reading these post. Perhaps you’ve tried… Read More »

8 Trading Strategies That Help You Find Winning Trade

By | December 25, 2019

Learning about stock market trading is easy but finding winning trading strategies takes a lot of practice. So, you need to backtest and practice a lot before just hop into trading with your trading strategies that suit you. You can use paper trading or virtual trading platform to do that. Related: Newbie Online Share Trading… Read More »

Day Trading Strategies: 5 Best Trending Stocks For Intraday

By | May 1, 2019

Successful implementation of day trading strategies is one of the key factors to succeed as a day trader. One such criterion for you is to select the best trending stocks for intraday trading. Your day trading strategies will fail if the stock you have selected is not trending. Read also: Crossover Day Trading Strategy: Ultimate… Read More »

Crossover Day Trading Strategy: Ultimate Trade Set Up [2020]

By | July 27, 2021

Are you looking for perfect trade set up to trade in the stock market? Crossover day trading strategy is one of the trade set up that I use to churn some quick profit. You may find many trading strategies. However, the crossover day trading strategy is what I like most. Basically, I use EMA’s along… Read More »